Recommended Equipment & Clothing Checklist
Full Day Trip
- Clothing that dries quickly- we don’t recommend wearing cotton on the river. Also, bring a dry set of clothing for the drive home.
- Shoes that are secure on your feet- sandals or tennis shoes. Please, no flip flops!
- Sun protection: hats/visors, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Water bottle (no glass please).
- No alcohol on the river please.
- Waterproof camera (we have waterproof disposable cameras available in the office for purchase).
- Fleece sweatshirt if the weather happens to be cooler, especially in early or late season. We have wetsuits and splash gear available to you as well.
- Extra cash for tipping your guide, buying awesome High Desert River Outfitter souvenirs, and/or delicious treats for the drive home.
- Your best attitude and sense of adventure!
*Please don’t bring anything you are worried about getting wet or losing – cell phones included. Lock it in your car, and let us care for your keys while you are rafting.
Please print and sign our release form and bring it with you when you arrive at our office.
Overnight & Multi-Day Trips
Directions, Maps & Accommodations
Photos will be taken during your trip, and can be provided at the end of your trip at an additional cost. Please inquire about current rates.